IObit Uninstaller is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IObit Uninstaller from your systemIObit
. Check out here
where you can find out more on IObit. The application is often located in the C:\Archivos de programa\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IObit Uninstaller is C:\Archivos de programa\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\UninstallDisplay.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. UninstallDisplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 622.81 KB (637760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in IObit Uninstaller. They occupy 8.75 MB (9171840
bytes) on disk.
- IObitUninstaler.exe (6.11 MB)
- UninstallDisplay.exe (622.81 KB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of IObit Uninstaller. For other IObit Uninstaller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\BCleanerdb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\2013-11-19.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\2014-02-28.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\2014-04-14.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\2015-03-09.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\2016-08-07.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Main.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\MenuRight.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\SoftwareCache.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\IObit Uninstaller.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IObit\Uninstaller 3
- HKEY_CUserNameS_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\IObitUninstaler.exe
IObit Uninstaller is a program released by the software company IObit. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase IObit Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IObit Uninstaller from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IObit Uninstaller or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit Uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Uninstaller program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IObit Uninstaller in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IObit Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IObit Uninstaller.
8. After removing IObit Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Uninstaller which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Uninstaller by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Uninstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 20:00:58.743