You can find below detailed information on how to remove IObit Uninstaller for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IObit Uninstaller from your PCIObit
. Check out here
where you can read more on IObit. The application is often found in the C:\Users\0903\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb4020.12798\IObit.Uninstaller.Pro.220.127.116.11.Portable\App\ProgramFiles folder (same installation drive as Windows). IObit Uninstaller's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\0903\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb4020.12798\IObit.Uninstaller.Pro.18.104.22.168.Portable\App\ProgramFiles\unins000.exe. IObit Uninstaller's main file takes around 4.79 MB (5020944 bytes) and is named IObitUninstaler.exe.
The executables below are part of IObit Uninstaller. They occupy an average of 15.41 MB (16159184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DSPut.exe (437.27 KB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (4.79 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (1.01 MB)
- IUService.exe (146.27 KB)
- iush.exe (2.05 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.31 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (717.77 KB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.18 MB)
- Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe (174.77 KB)
The current web page applies to IObit Uninstaller version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other IObit Uninstaller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller is an application marketed by the software company IObit. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove IObit Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove IObit Uninstaller with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IObit Uninstaller or simply click the Search field and type in "IObit Uninstaller". The IObit Uninstaller program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IObit Uninstaller in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IObit Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IObit Uninstaller.
8. After removing IObit Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IObit Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 23:16:25.710