IObit Uninstaller is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IObit Uninstaller from your PCIObit
. More information on IObit can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IObit Uninstaller. The program's main executable file has a size of 595.78 KB (610080 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe.
IObit Uninstaller contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.53 MB (26771656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (115.28 KB)
- DSPut.exe (564.78 KB)
- Feedback.exe (2.09 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.08 MB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.82 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.26 MB)
- IUDM.exe (193.28 KB)
- IUService.exe (201.28 KB)
- iush.exe (1.87 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (120.28 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (794.28 KB)
- ScreenShot.exe (792.78 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.09 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe (595.78 KB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.98 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.77 MB)
This info is about IObit Uninstaller version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other IObit Uninstaller versions:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller is an application released by the software company IObit. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase IObit Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IObit Uninstaller from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IObit Uninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller". The IObit Uninstaller app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IObit Uninstaller in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IObit Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IObit Uninstaller.
8. After removing IObit Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller by IObit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:27:12.443