IDC Research Template 2013
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove IDC Research Template 2013 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 from your PCIDC
. Take a look here
for more info on IDC. Usually the IDC Research Template 2013 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling IDC Research Template 2013 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://usfr-appupdater.insideidc.com:8124/installers/word/prod/IDC%20Research%20Template%202013.vsto. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk and is named install.exe.
The executables below are part of IDC Research Template 2013. They take an average of 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of IDC Research Template 2013. You can find below a few links to other IDC Research Template 2013 releases:
IDC Research Template 2013 is an application offered by the software company IDC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDC Research Template 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDC Research Template 2013". The IDC Research Template 2013 program will be found automatically. After you select IDC Research Template 2013 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IDC Research Template 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDC Research Template 2013.
8. After removing IDC Research Template 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDC Research Template 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDC Research Template 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IDC Research Template 2013 by IDC from your PC, nor are we saying that IDC Research Template 2013 by IDC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDC Research Template 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-01 01:57:44.860