IDC Research Template 2013
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 from your PCIDC
. You can find out more on IDC or check for application updates here
. Usually the IDC Research Template 2013 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing IDC Research Template 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://usfr-appupdater.insideidc.com:8124/installers/word/prod/IDC%20Research%20Template%202013.vsto. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the IDC Research Template 2013's main executable file and it takes approximately 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
IDC Research Template 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of IDC Research Template 2013. Click on the links below for other IDC Research Template 2013 versions:
IDC Research Template 2013 is a program released by the software company IDC. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove IDC Research Template 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IDC Research Template 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDC Research Template 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "IDC Research Template 2013". If it is installed on your PC the IDC Research Template 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IDC Research Template 2013 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IDC Research Template 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IDC Research Template 2013.
8. After uninstalling IDC Research Template 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IDC Research Template 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDC Research Template 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 by IDC from your computer, we are not saying that IDC Research Template 2013 by IDC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 10:30:32.807