IDC Research Template 2013
This info is about IDC Research Template 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IDC Research Template 2013 from your systemIDC
. More information about IDC can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. IDC Research Template 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://usfr-appupdater.insideidc.com:8124/installers/word/prod/IDC%20Research%20Template%202013.vsto. The application's main executable file is called VSTOInstaller.exe and its approximative size is 89.83 KB (91984 bytes).
IDC Research Template 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 89.83 KB (91984
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (89.83 KB)
The current web page applies to IDC Research Template 2013 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other IDC Research Template 2013 versions:
IDC Research Template 2013 is an application offered by the software company IDC. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IDC Research Template 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IDC Research Template 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IDC Research Template 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "IDC Research Template 2013". If it exists on your system the IDC Research Template 2013 app will be found automatically. After you click IDC Research Template 2013 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IDC Research Template 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IDC Research Template 2013.
8. After uninstalling IDC Research Template 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDC Research Template 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDC Research Template 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove IDC Research Template 2013 by IDC from your computer, nor are we saying that IDC Research Template 2013 by IDC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDC Research Template 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 19:52:00.543