ID Photos Pro 8
ID Photos Pro 8 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ID Photos Pro 8 from your computerPixel-Tech
. Additional info about Pixel-Tech can be found here
. Click on http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
to get more info about ID Photos Pro 8 on Pixel-Tech's website. Usually the ID Photos Pro 8 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove ID Photos Pro 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called IDPhotosPro8.exe and it has a size of 12.70 MB (13312512 bytes).
The executables below are part of ID Photos Pro 8. They occupy about 21.10 MB (22120696
bytes) on disk.
- IDPhotosPro8.exe (12.70 MB)
- TeamViewer-en-idc4k28axm.exe (6.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- opj_compress.exe (984.00 KB)
This data is about ID Photos Pro 8 version 184.108.40.206
only. For more ID Photos Pro 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ID Photos Pro 8 is an application released by Pixel-Tech. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ID Photos Pro 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ID Photos Pro 8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ID Photos Pro 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ID Photos Pro 8". If it exists on your system the ID Photos Pro 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ID Photos Pro 8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ID Photos Pro 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ID Photos Pro 8:
- The software company is: http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ID Photos Pro 8.
8. After removing ID Photos Pro 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ID Photos Pro 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ID Photos Pro 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ID Photos Pro 8 by Pixel-Tech from your computer, we are not saying that ID Photos Pro 8 by Pixel-Tech is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ID Photos Pro 8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 22:38:45.330