ID Photos Pro 8
This info is about ID Photos Pro 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ID Photos Pro 8 from your computerPixel-Tech
. Take a look here
for more info on Pixel-Tech. Click on http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
to get more information about ID Photos Pro 8 on Pixel-Tech's website. ID Photos Pro 8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ID Photos Pro 8 is C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8\unins000.exe. IDPhotosPro8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 22.23 MB (23311872 bytes) on disk.
ID Photos Pro 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.64 MB (32124664
bytes) on disk.
- IDPhotosPro8.exe (22.23 MB)
- TeamViewer-en-idc4k28axm.exe (6.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- opj_compress.exe (984.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ID Photos Pro 8 version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other ID Photos Pro 8 versions:
...click to view all...
ID Photos Pro 8 is an application released by the software company Pixel-Tech. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ID Photos Pro 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ID Photos Pro 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ID Photos Pro 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ID Photos Pro 8". If it is installed on your PC the ID Photos Pro 8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ID Photos Pro 8 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ID Photos Pro 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ID Photos Pro 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ID Photos Pro 8.
8. After removing ID Photos Pro 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ID Photos Pro 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ID Photos Pro 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ID Photos Pro 8 by Pixel-Tech from your PC, we are not saying that ID Photos Pro 8 by Pixel-Tech is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ID Photos Pro 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 20:49:50.740