ID Photos Pro 8
You can find below details on how to uninstall ID Photos Pro 8 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ID Photos Pro 8 from your PCPixel-Tech
. Additional info about Pixel-Tech can be read here
. Further information about ID Photos Pro 8 can be seen at http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
. ID Photos Pro 8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. ID Photos Pro 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8\unins000.exe. ID Photos Pro 8's primary file takes about 22.60 MB (23696384 bytes) and its name is IDPhotosPro8.exe.
The executables below are part of ID Photos Pro 8. They occupy an average of 31.00 MB (32509176
bytes) on disk.
- IDPhotosPro8.exe (22.60 MB)
- opj_compress.exe (984.00 KB)
The current page applies to ID Photos Pro 8 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other ID Photos Pro 8 releases:
...click to view all...
ID Photos Pro 8 is a program by Pixel-Tech. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase ID Photos Pro 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ID Photos Pro 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ID Photos Pro 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ID Photos Pro 8". The ID Photos Pro 8 app will be found very quickly. When you click ID Photos Pro 8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ID Photos Pro 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ID Photos Pro 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pixel-tech.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pixel-Tech\IDPhotosPro8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ID Photos Pro 8.
8. After uninstalling ID Photos Pro 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ID Photos Pro 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ID Photos Pro 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ID Photos Pro 8 by Pixel-Tech from your PC, we are not saying that ID Photos Pro 8 by Pixel-Tech is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ID Photos Pro 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 06:07:38.430