This web page contains thorough information on how to remove HyperSnap 7 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 7 from your systemHyperionics Technology LLC
. Open here
for more information on Hyperionics Technology LLC. You can read more about about HyperSnap 7 at http://www.hyperionics.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HyperSnap 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named HprSnap7.exe and its approximative size is 3.46 MB (3628672 bytes).
HyperSnap 7 contains of the executables below. They take 4.06 MB (4257424
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap7.exe (3.46 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (513.98 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (100.04 KB)
The current page applies to HyperSnap 7 version 7.28.05
only. You can find here a few links to other HyperSnap 7 releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove HyperSnap 7 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HyperSnap 7
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7\agreement.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7\BCGCBPRO2000u100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7\BCGPStyle2007Aqua200.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7\BCGPStyle2007Luna200.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hyperionics\HyperSnap 7
HyperSnap 7 is a program released by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove HyperSnap 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HyperSnap 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HyperSnap 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 7". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HyperSnap 7 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HyperSnap 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 7:
- The software company is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HyperSnap 7\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HyperSnap 7.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HyperSnap 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 12:31:30.490