This info is about HyperSnap 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 7 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. You can read more on Hyperionics Technology LLC or check for application updates here
. More data about the program HyperSnap 7 can be seen at http://www.hyperionics.com
. HyperSnap 7 is normally set up in the C:\program files (x86)\hypersnap 7 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall HyperSnap 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\hypersnap 7\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.37 MB (3537008 bytes) on disk and is labeled HprSnap7.exe.
The executable files below are part of HyperSnap 7. They occupy an average of 3.97 MB (4165248
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap7.exe (3.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (513.48 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (100.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.27.00
of HyperSnap 7. For more HyperSnap 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 7 is a program by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HyperSnap 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HyperSnap 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HyperSnap 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 7". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 7 app will be found very quickly. After you select HyperSnap 7 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HyperSnap 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\hypersnap 7\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HyperSnap 7.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, we are not saying that HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HyperSnap 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:24:12.320