This info is about HyperSnap 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall HyperSnap 7 from your PCHyperionics Technology LLC
. You can read more on Hyperionics Technology LLC or check for application updates here
. More data about the program HyperSnap 7 can be seen at http://www.hyperionics.com
. HyperSnap 7 is normally set up in the C:\program files (x86)\hypersnap 7 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall HyperSnap 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\hypersnap 7\HprUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.37 MB (3537008 bytes) on disk and is labeled HprSnap7.exe.
The executable files below are part of HyperSnap 7. They occupy an average of 3.97 MB (4165248
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap7.exe (3.37 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (513.48 KB)
- TsHelper64.exe (100.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.27.00
of HyperSnap 7. For more HyperSnap 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 7 is a program by Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HyperSnap 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HyperSnap 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HyperSnap 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "HyperSnap 7". The HyperSnap 7 app will be found automatically. When you select HyperSnap 7 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HyperSnap 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HyperSnap 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\hypersnap 7\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HyperSnap 7.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HyperSnap 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HyperSnap 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your computer, we are not saying that HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HyperSnap 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:24:12.320