This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HyperSnap 7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HyperSnap 7 from your computerHyperionics Technology LLC
. More information on Hyperionics Technology LLC can be seen here
. More details about HyperSnap 7 can be seen at http://www.hyperionics.com
. HyperSnap 7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 7 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove HyperSnap 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 7\HprUnInst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. HprSnap7.exe is the HyperSnap 7's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.36 MB (3521112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HyperSnap 7. They occupy about 3.86 MB (4048560
bytes) on disk.
- HprSnap7.exe (3.36 MB)
- HprUnInst.exe (515.09 KB)
This info is about HyperSnap 7 version 7.20.02
alone. For other HyperSnap 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HyperSnap 7 is a program by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HyperSnap 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HyperSnap 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HyperSnap 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HyperSnap 7". If it is installed on your PC the HyperSnap 7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HyperSnap 7 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HyperSnap 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HyperSnap 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.hyperionics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HyperSnap 7\HprUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HyperSnap 7.
8. After uninstalling HyperSnap 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HyperSnap 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HyperSnap 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, we are not saying that HyperSnap 7 by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HyperSnap 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 07:20:02.260