HiSuite is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HiSuite from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more data about HiSuite on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HiSuite. HiSuite's primary file takes about 534.50 KB (547328 bytes) and its name is HiSuite.exe.
HiSuite is composed of the following executables which take 3.94 MB (4135284
bytes) on disk:
- HiSuite.exe (534.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (288.84 KB)
- uninst.exe (159.37 KB)
- adb.exe (2.43 MB)
- 7za.exe (571.84 KB)
The current page applies to HiSuite version 32.300.10.00.06
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HiSuite:
...click to view all...
HiSuite is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase HiSuite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HiSuite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HiSuite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HiSuite". If it exists on your system the HiSuite application will be found very quickly. After you select HiSuite in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HiSuite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HiSuite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HiSuite.
8. After removing HiSuite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HiSuite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HiSuite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HiSuite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that HiSuite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HiSuite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 18:40:06.973