You can find below details on how to remove HiSuite for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall HiSuite from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More information about HiSuite can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the HiSuite program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HiSuite. HiSuite's main file takes around 538.88 KB (551808 bytes) and its name is HiSuite.exe.
The following executable files are contained in HiSuite. They take 3.39 MB (3549496
bytes) on disk.
- HiSuite.exe (538.88 KB)
- subinacl.exe (288.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (154.72 KB)
- adb.exe (2.43 MB)
This data is about HiSuite version 32.410.12.00.06
alone. For other HiSuite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HiSuite is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall HiSuite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HiSuite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HiSuite or simply activate the Search field and type in "HiSuite". If it exists on your system the HiSuite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HiSuite in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HiSuite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HiSuite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HiSuite.
8. After uninstalling HiSuite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HiSuite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HiSuite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HiSuite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that HiSuite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HiSuite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:36:48.150