HiSuite is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall HiSuite from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can read more about on HiSuite at http://www.huawei.com
. HiSuite is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HiSuite. The program's main executable file occupies 7.96 MB (8351552 bytes) on disk and is titled HiSuite.exe.
The executables below are part of HiSuite. They occupy about 27.29 MB (28610622
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HiSuite.exe (7.96 MB)
- HWManager.exe (263.81 KB)
- RIconTool.exe (296.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.94 MB)
- HSService.exe (147.81 KB)
- HuaweiHiSuiteService.exe (150.81 KB)
- HuaweiHiSuiteService64.exe (186.31 KB)
- fastboot.exe (316.81 KB)
- hdbtransport.exe (13.76 MB)
- hwtransport.exe (1.48 MB)
- hdbtransport.exe (261.81 KB)
- hwtransport.exe (256.29 KB)
This page is about HiSuite version 184.108.40.2061
only. You can find below a few links to other HiSuite releases:
...click to view all...
HiSuite is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase HiSuite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HiSuite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HiSuite or simply click the Search feature and type in "HiSuite". The HiSuite application will be found automatically. When you select HiSuite in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HiSuite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HiSuite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSuite\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HiSuite.
8. After removing HiSuite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HiSuite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HiSuite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HiSuite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that HiSuite by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HiSuite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 12:51:55.073