Hardcopy is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Hardcopy from your PCwww.hardcopy.de
. Check out here
where you can find out more on www.hardcopy.de. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy folder (same installation drive as Windows). SwSetupu is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hardcopy. hardcopy.exe is the Hardcopy's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.56 MB (3732984 bytes) on disk.
Hardcopy installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.22 MB (5477416
bytes) on disk.
- hardcopy.exe (3.56 MB)
- hcdll2_ex_Win32.exe (36.99 KB)
- hcdll2_ex_x64.exe (43.56 KB)
- hcSendMapi.exe (1.55 MB)
- HcSendToFtp.exe (40.00 KB)
This data is about Hardcopy version 2013.09.26
only. Click on the links below for other Hardcopy versions:
...click to view all...
Hardcopy is an application by www.hardcopy.de. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Hardcopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hardcopy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hardcopy or simply click the Search field and type in "Hardcopy". If it is installed on your PC the Hardcopy program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hardcopy in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hardcopy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hardcopy.
8. After uninstalling Hardcopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hardcopy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardcopy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de from your computer, nor are we saying that Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hardcopy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:06:30.750