Hardcopy is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Hardcopy from your PCwww.hardcopy.de
. You can read more on www.hardcopy.de or check for application updates here
. Usually the Hardcopy application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Hardcopy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line SwSetupu. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.58 MB (3750904 bytes) on disk and is named hardcopy.exe.
Hardcopy contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.64 MB (5909360
bytes) on disk.
- hardcopy.exe (3.58 MB)
- hcdll2_ex_Win32.exe (36.99 KB)
- hcdll2_ex_x64.exe (43.56 KB)
- hcSendMapi.exe (1.94 MB)
- HcSendToFtp.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.01.01
of Hardcopy. Click on the links below for other Hardcopy versions:
...click to view all...
Hardcopy is a program released by www.hardcopy.de. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Hardcopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hardcopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hardcopy or simply click the Search field and type in "Hardcopy". If it is installed on your PC the Hardcopy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hardcopy in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hardcopy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hardcopy.
8. After removing Hardcopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hardcopy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardcopy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de from your computer, nor are we saying that Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hardcopy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 04:47:14.680