You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hardcopy for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hardcopy from your PCwww.hardcopy.de
. Check out here
where you can find out more on www.hardcopy.de. Usually the Hardcopy program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Hardcopy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line SwSetupu. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. hardcopy.exe is the Hardcopy's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.56 MB (3732472 bytes) on disk.
Hardcopy contains of the executables below. They take 8.78 MB (9207472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hardcopy.exe (3.56 MB)
- hardcopyUAC.exe (3.56 MB)
- hcdll2_ex_Win32.exe (36.56 KB)
- hcdll2_ex_x64.exe (43.56 KB)
- hcSendMapi.exe (1.55 MB)
- HcSendToFtp.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.06.27
of Hardcopy. For more Hardcopy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hardcopy:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Hardcopy when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWCODC32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWDCXC32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWDENC32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWRESX32.DLL
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Hardcopy is a program offered by the software company www.hardcopy.de. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Hardcopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hardcopy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hardcopy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hardcopy". The Hardcopy application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hardcopy in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hardcopy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hardcopy.
8. After removing Hardcopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hardcopy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardcopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de from your PC, nor are we saying that Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hardcopy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:16:08.813