Google Updater is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Updater from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Updater is commonly set up in the C:\Programme\Google\Google Updater directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Updater is "C:\Programme\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall. GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 157.48 KB (161264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Updater. They take 875.92 KB (896944
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe (157.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterAdminPrefs.exe (222.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterInstallMgr.exe (165.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterSetup.exe (171.98 KB)
This web page is about Google Updater version 2.4.1441.4352
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Updater:
...click to view all...
Google Updater is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Google Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Google Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Updater in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Updater.
8. After uninstalling Google Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Updater by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Updater by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:53:36.480