Google Updater is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Updater from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Updater is commonly set up in the C:\Programme\Google\Google Updater directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Updater is "C:\Programme\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall. GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 157.48 KB (161264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Updater. They take 875.92 KB (896944
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe (157.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterAdminPrefs.exe (222.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterInstallMgr.exe (165.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterSetup.exe (171.98 KB)
This web page is about Google Updater version 2.4.1441.4352
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Updater:
...click to view all...
Google Updater is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Google Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Updater". The Google Updater program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Updater in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Updater.
8. After uninstalling Google Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Updater by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Updater by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:53:36.480