Google Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Updater from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Updater is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Updater directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Google Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 157.98 KB (161776 bytes) on disk and is labeled GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Updater. They occupy an average of 876.42 KB (897456
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe (157.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterAdminPrefs.exe (222.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterInstallMgr.exe (165.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterSetup.exe (171.98 KB)
This info is about Google Updater version 2.4.1487.6512
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Google Updater is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Google Updater app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Updater in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Updater.
8. After uninstalling Google Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Updater by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Updater by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:04:43.073