This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google. The application is often located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.29\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 619.50 KB (634368 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome. They take about 1.23 MB (1294336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (619.50 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (97.00 KB)
- setup.exe (547.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 0.2.149.29
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-25 11:31:16.637