You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Google. Google Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.30\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 619.50 KB (634368 bytes).
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.14 MB (1195008
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (619.50 KB)
- setup.exe (547.50 KB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 0.2.149.30
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-24 12:44:53.980