Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3532.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.24 MB (1302872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.79 MB (7120736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.99 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (475.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3532.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:30:49.883