Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\soud.debshy\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\soud.debshy\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\72.0.3624.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.46 MB (1525728 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.15 MB (8546656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1,009.47 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.02 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (583.97 KB)
- setup.exe (2.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 72.0.3624.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 13:41:08.373