Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2411.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file has a size of 845.82 KB (866120 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 4.57 MB (4793448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (845.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 45.0.2411.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:27:01.437