Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. More info about Google LLC can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\80.0.3962.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.47 MB (1545368 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.36 MB (9818664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (586.65 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (586.65 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (936.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (716.15 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 80.0.3962.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 13:42:04.553