Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Open here
for more information on Google LLC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4169.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.04 MB (2136048 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 8.59 MB (9008544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.04 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (746.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (925.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4169.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:46:52.500