Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\86.0.4240.3\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.06 MB (2162160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 8.85 MB (9285024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.06 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (767.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4240.3
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 15:55:17.700