Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4167.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 2.04 MB (2135024 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 8.59 MB (9005984
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.04 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (747.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (926.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 85.0.4167.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:01:14.060