Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4168.2\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 2.04 MB (2135024 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 8.59 MB (9003936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.04 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (746.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (925.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.53 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4168.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 20:23:15.837