Google Chrome (бета)
Google Chrome (бета) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome (бета) from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome (бета) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.57\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome (бета). They occupy an average of 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3497.57
of Google Chrome (бета). You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome (бета):
...click to view all...
Google Chrome (бета) is a program by Google Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome (бета) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome (бета) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome (бета) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome (бета)". The Google Chrome (бета) application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome (бета) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome (бета), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome (бета).
8. After removing Google Chrome (бета), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome (бета) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome (бета) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome (бета) by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome (бета) by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome (бета) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:00:12.903