Google Chrome (бета)
Google Chrome (бета) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome (бета) from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome (бета) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome (бета) is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.72\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome (бета)'s primary executable file and it takes about 1.31 MB (1378648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome (бета). They take about 7.90 MB (8280248
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.31 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.92 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (474.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome (бета) version 69.0.3497.72
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome (бета):
...click to view all...
Google Chrome (бета) is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome (бета) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome (бета) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome (бета) or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome (бета)". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome (бета) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome (бета) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome (бета), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome (бета).
8. After removing Google Chrome (бета), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome (бета) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome (бета) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome (бета) by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome (бета) by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome (бета) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 08:08:08.263