Google Chrome (бета)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome (бета) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome (бета) from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome (бета) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome (бета) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.51\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome (бета)'s primary executable file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome (бета). They take 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome (бета) version 65.0.3325.51
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome (бета):
...click to view all...
Google Chrome (бета) is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome (бета) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome (бета) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome (бета) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome (бета)". The Google Chrome (бета) application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome (бета) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome (бета), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome (бета).
8. After removing Google Chrome (бета), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome (бета) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome (бета) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome (бета) by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome (бета) by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome (бета) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 04:02:11.090