GoldWave is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GoldWave from your PCGoldWave Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on GoldWave Inc.. Click on www.goldwave.com
to get more data about GoldWave on GoldWave Inc.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GoldWave folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GoldWave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoldWave's primary file takes around 19.84 MB (20808664 bytes) and is called GoldWave.exe.
The executables below are part of GoldWave. They occupy an average of 20.39 MB (21382616
bytes) on disk.
- GoldWave.exe (19.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
- GWVSTBridge.exe (167.00 KB)
The current page applies to GoldWave version 6.26
alone. You can find below a few links to other GoldWave versions:
GoldWave is an application released by GoldWave Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove GoldWave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GoldWave from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoldWave or simply click the Search field and type in "GoldWave". The GoldWave app will be found very quickly. After you click GoldWave in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoldWave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoldWave:
- The software company is: www.goldwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoldWave.
8. After uninstalling GoldWave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoldWave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoldWave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoldWave by GoldWave Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GoldWave by GoldWave Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoldWave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-13 17:48:23.543