You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GoldWave for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GoldWave from your PCGoldWave Inc.
. Further information on GoldWave Inc. can be seen here
. More details about GoldWave can be found at http://www.goldwave.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GoldWave folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoldWave. GoldWave.exe is the GoldWave's primary executable file and it occupies close to 19.39 MB (20327904 bytes) on disk.
GoldWave is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.94 MB (20903392
bytes) on disk:
- GoldWave.exe (19.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
- GWVSTBridge.exe (168.50 KB)
The current page applies to GoldWave version 6.32
alone. For other GoldWave versions please click below:
GoldWave is an application offered by the software company GoldWave Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove GoldWave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GoldWave from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoldWave or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoldWave". If it exists on your system the GoldWave app will be found very quickly. When you select GoldWave in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoldWave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoldWave:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goldwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoldWave.
8. After removing GoldWave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoldWave which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoldWave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoldWave by GoldWave Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GoldWave by GoldWave Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoldWave supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-18 16:48:09.697