GoldWave is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GoldWave from your computerGoldWave Inc.
. More information on GoldWave Inc. can be found here
. Further information about GoldWave can be found at www.goldwave.com
. GoldWave is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GoldWave directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GoldWave. GoldWave.exe is the GoldWave's primary executable file and it occupies around 19.85 MB (20814960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside GoldWave. They take about 20.40 MB (21388912
bytes) on disk.
- GoldWave.exe (19.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
- GWVSTBridge.exe (167.00 KB)
This info is about GoldWave version 6.27
alone. Click on the links below for other GoldWave versions:
GoldWave is a program marketed by the software company GoldWave Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase GoldWave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoldWave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoldWave or simply click the Search field and type in "GoldWave". If it exists on your system the GoldWave program will be found automatically. When you click GoldWave in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoldWave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoldWave:
- The software company is: www.goldwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoldWave\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoldWave.
8. After uninstalling GoldWave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoldWave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoldWave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoldWave by GoldWave Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GoldWave by GoldWave Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GoldWave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-05 07:27:17.853