Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your systemUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Usually the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\81JV999T.HQ6\ELA7D9X8.WE5\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_22e7619668984482 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\81JV999T.HQ6\ELA7D9X8.WE5\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_22e7619668984482\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 . Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.55 MB (4766760 bytes) on disk.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is composed of the following executables which take 5.76 MB (6040184
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (35.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 version 1.36.7470.2
alone. For other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 ". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 .
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:50:56.250