Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your systemUbisoft
. You can find out more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\XQ0ER3G4.PL8\NXHRWO7D.67D\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_d1ea9ee730e91e42 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\XQ0ER3G4.PL8\NXHRWO7D.67D\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_d1ea9ee730e91e42\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1237032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 . They occupy about 5.77 MB (6048376
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.54 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 version 1.36.9518.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 :
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is a program by the software company Ubisoft. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 ". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 application will be found automatically. After you select Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 .
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-05 14:11:25.903