Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your computerUbisoft
. More info about Ubisoft can be found here
. Usually the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 program is placed in the C:\Users\natalie\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OX0JQCOA.YJR\DVVMJJWB.YHB\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_9c147c5229b467c2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\natalie\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OX0JQCOA.YJR\DVVMJJWB.YHB\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_9c147c5229b467c2\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1238568 bytes).
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.76 MB (6040696
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.54 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 version 1.36.5512.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 versions:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is an application marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 ". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 .
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 23:48:29.447