This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Classic for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GeoGebra Classic from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Classic. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1518192 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Classic contains of the executables below. They take 57.17 MB (59946656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.61 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (46.11 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (46.11 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.11 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Classic version 6.0.429
only. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra Classic:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Classic is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase GeoGebra Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra Classic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Classic or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Classic". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Classic app will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Classic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Classic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Classic.
8. After removing GeoGebra Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Classic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Classic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Classic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 18:41:36.410