GeoGebra Classic is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Classic from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. Usually the GeoGebra Classic application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GeoGebra Classic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1522360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra Classic. They take 57.03 MB (59797256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.68 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.57 MB)
- GeoGebraCAS.exe (52.18 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (50.18 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (50.18 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.18 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra Classic version 6.0.588
only. For other GeoGebra Classic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Classic is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase GeoGebra Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Classic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Classic or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Classic". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Classic app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Classic in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Classic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Classic.
8. After removing GeoGebra Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Classic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Classic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Classic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 13:13:27.190