GeoGebra Classic is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Classic from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra Classic is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe. Update.exe is the GeoGebra Classic's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1518192 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Classic is composed of the following executables which occupy 57.17 MB (59946656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.61 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (46.11 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (46.11 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.11 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Classic version 6.0.487
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Classic versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Classic is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove GeoGebra Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Classic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Classic or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Classic". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Classic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Classic in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Classic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Classic.
8. After removing GeoGebra Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Classic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Classic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Classic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:43:12.933