This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GeoGebra Classic for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Classic from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\L01223974\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra Classic is C:\Users\L01223974\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.45 MB (1522360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GeoGebra Classic. They occupy about 56.98 MB (59743824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.68 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.57 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (50.18 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (50.18 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.18 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Classic version 6.0.526
alone. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra Classic releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Classic is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GeoGebra Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra Classic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Classic or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Classic". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Classic application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra Classic in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Classic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Classic.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Classic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Classic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Classic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 01:51:33.660