GeoGebra Classic is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Classic from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Classic is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Classic. GeoGebra Classic's main file takes around 1.45 MB (1518192 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Classic. They take about 112.89 MB (118375120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.61 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (46.11 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (46.11 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.11 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra Classic version 6.0.464
alone. For more GeoGebra Classic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Classic is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove GeoGebra Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Classic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Classic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Classic". The GeoGebra Classic app will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra Classic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Classic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Classic.
8. After removing GeoGebra Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Classic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Classic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Classic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 19:33:54.873