You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Classic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Classic from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Classic is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra Classic. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1518192 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Classic contains of the executables below. They take 112.89 MB (118375120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.61 KB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (46.11 KB)
- GeoGebraGraphing.exe (46.11 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.11 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra Classic version 6.0.430
alone. For other GeoGebra Classic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Classic is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase GeoGebra Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Classic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Classic or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Classic". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Classic app will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Classic in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Classic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Classic.
8. After removing GeoGebra Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Classic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Classic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Classic by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Classic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 18:45:02.577