Gameo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gameo from your systemIronSource Ltd.
. You can read more on IronSource Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Gameo can be found at http://gameoapp.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Gameo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called gameo.exe and it has a size of 39.48 MB (41402880 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gameo. They take an average of 39.70 MB (41623575
bytes) on disk.
- gameo.exe (39.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (215.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.11.7
of Gameo. For more Gameo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gameo
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Gameo is an application marketed by the software company IronSource Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Gameo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Gameo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gameo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gameo". If it is installed on your PC the Gameo program will be found automatically. After you select Gameo in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gameo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gameo:
- The web site of the application is: http://gameoapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gameo.
8. After uninstalling Gameo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gameo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gameo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gameo by IronSource Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gameo by IronSource Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gameo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 03:34:06.050