Gameo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gameo from your systemIronSource Ltd.
. You can read more on IronSource Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Gameo can be found at http://gameoapp.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Gameo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called gameo.exe and it has a size of 39.48 MB (41402880 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gameo. They take an average of 39.70 MB (41623575
bytes) on disk.
- gameo.exe (39.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (215.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.11.7
of Gameo. For more Gameo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gameo
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Gameo is an application marketed by the software company IronSource Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Gameo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Gameo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gameo or simply click the Search field and type in "Gameo". If it is installed on your PC the Gameo app will be found very quickly. When you select Gameo in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gameo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gameo:
- The web site of the application is: http://gameoapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gameo.
8. After uninstalling Gameo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gameo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gameo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gameo by IronSource Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gameo by IronSource Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gameo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 03:34:06.050