This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Gameo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gameo from your systemIronSource Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on IronSource Ltd.. More information about Gameo can be found at http://gameoapp.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Gameo's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe. gameo.exe is the Gameo's main executable file and it occupies around 40.51 MB (42482176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gameo. They take an average of 41.29 MB (43290646
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- gameo.exe (40.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (215.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.11.8
of Gameo. Click on the links below for other Gameo versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Gameo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\Gameo
Gameo is an application by IronSource Ltd.. Some users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Gameo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Gameo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gameo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gameo". If it is installed on your PC the Gameo program will be found automatically. After you select Gameo in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gameo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gameo:
- The software company is: http://gameoapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gameo.
8. After removing Gameo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gameo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gameo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gameo by IronSource Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gameo by IronSource Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gameo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:29:46.670