This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Gameo for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gameo from your computerIronSource Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on IronSource Ltd.. More info about the application Gameo can be found at http://gameoapp.com
. Gameo is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Gameo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gameo.exe and occupies 40.51 MB (42482176 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Gameo. They take an average of 41.29 MB (43290647
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- gameo.exe (40.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (215.52 KB)
The current web page applies to Gameo version 0.11.6
alone. For more Gameo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gameo is an application marketed by IronSource Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Gameo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Gameo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gameo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gameo". If it is installed on your PC the Gameo program will be found very quickly. When you select Gameo in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gameo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gameo:
- The publisher is: http://gameoapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gameo\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gameo.
8. After removing Gameo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gameo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gameo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gameo by IronSource Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Gameo by IronSource Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gameo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 18:28:33.020