This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GPlay Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GPlay Client from your PCGPlay
. Further information on GPlay can be found here
. GPlay Client is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GPlay folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for GPlay Client is C:\Program Files\GPlay\gplay_setup_16745.exe. GPlay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.42 MB (2535080 bytes) on disk.
GPlay Client contains of the executables below. They take 39.47 MB (41388251
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configurera2.exe (194.50 KB)
- dotnetframework35.exe (33.12 MB)
- GPlay.exe (2.42 MB)
- GPlayTest.exe (2.27 MB)
- gplay_setup_16745.exe (569.23 KB)
- Updater.exe (92.00 KB)
- Updater2.exe (452.66 KB)
- gplaybwc.exe (201.20 KB)
- gplaybwc2.exe (201.20 KB)
This web page is about GPlay Client version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other GPlay Client versions:
...click to view all...
GPlay Client is an application offered by GPlay. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase GPlay Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GPlay Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GPlay Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "GPlay Client". The GPlay Client app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GPlay Client in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GPlay Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GPlay Client.
8. After uninstalling GPlay Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GPlay Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GPlay Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GPlay Client by GPlay from your computer, we are not saying that GPlay Client by GPlay is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GPlay Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 05:20:22.117