GPlay Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GPlay Client from your PCGPlay
. You can find out more on GPlay or check for application updates here
. Usually the GPlay Client application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\GPlay\gplay_setup_16745.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GPlay Client. GPlay Client's main file takes about 195.00 KB (199680 bytes) and is named gplaybwc.exe.
The executables below are part of GPlay Client. They occupy about 37.06 MB (38856155
bytes) on disk.
- configurera2.exe (194.50 KB)
- dotnetframework35.exe (33.12 MB)
- gplaybwc.exe (195.00 KB)
- gplay_setup_16745.exe (556.53 KB)
- Updater2.exe (452.66 KB)
This web page is about GPlay Client version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other GPlay Client releases:
...click to view all...
GPlay Client is a program marketed by GPlay. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove GPlay Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GPlay Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GPlay Client or simply click the Search field and type in "GPlay Client". The GPlay Client app will be found automatically. When you click GPlay Client in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GPlay Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GPlay Client.
8. After uninstalling GPlay Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GPlay Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GPlay Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GPlay Client by GPlay from your computer, we are not saying that GPlay Client by GPlay is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GPlay Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 13:52:16.153